Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 325 Last day before Winter holiday

It's my last day before Jen leaves for her Christmas holidays. Since it was my last day I was expecting something fun! Weeee....!!! But no. Jen has a test so she needs to spend her last day studying. Poor me!

At least we are going to the library to study there, a bit better than old boring home. And Jen said we'd have to stay a long time there, so first she took me to the park so I could burn off a bit of energy.

We met best friend Lily!
Picture of me mocking her with a stick, because she has a muzzle on and can't get it!
 Today was an accurate day for measuring the amount of fun I had, by how wet my fur was.
A LOT!
We managed to roll in the old dirty snow.
We went to school anyway, but Jen was a bit too ashamed of how dirty I was.
On the scale at school. I weigh 27 kilos!
In the elevator
So since I was so dirty, Jen didn't dare take me in the library. Instead, we studied on a table right next to the library!
Before studying (notice it's day)
After studying (notice it's night)

At the end I was so tired I fell asleep. We studied so many hours, by the time she had finished repeating everything, even I could have passed her test!
I deserve more park time pleaaaase!

No comments:

Post a Comment