Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 168 Socializing again and goodbye to Nicky

Today, Jen put the muzzle on me when we went to the park. I almost died. But because I wasn't really dying, I had to pretend I was.
Tell my friends I loved them.
Tell Kiwi she can have my pig toy.
RIP myself...
After a few minutes my act wasn't working well, so I went on with the walk grumpily. We met a few dogs, and I was stressed by their presence, but there wasn't much I could do, so I tolerated them. Kind of.

We saw Nicky and her mom, they are leaving today, going back to Israel.
Please take the muzzle off, at least for the goodbye picture?
 In the afternoon, Jen went back to our usual studying spot in Kaunicovy Koleje.

I made a friend my size
And trained him to throw sticks for me!

And in the evening we went to Luzanky again, and we met other dogs. Again I had to tolerate them. After being some time accustomed to them, Jen took the muzzle off. It would look stupid for me to kick the dogs out of the park after being around them for an hour, so I let them be around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment