Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 170 Preparations for summer




I am comfortable and happy to see dogs once again. I got back to playing my favorite games around them :)

Taunting dog with stick and get hunted

Playing tag
Training humans to play fetch with me
(so I can show other dogs how much better I am at it than them!)
This afternoon we went to town, so Jen could make her final preparations before she leaves to her home. We bought tickets at the train-station, paid the final summer bills, grabbed some food to make sandwiches and headed back home.


I won't be able to come with Jen this summer. She is quite bummed about it. Kiwi is quite happy that she will get the big foodbowl for herself (she doesn't realize I will get my foodbowl, not her!)

Final recommendation, be nice, have fun, but don't forget me!

Last day with Jen

Jen became extra-cuddly today (very embarrassing in front of Kiwi, who was laughing her head off!). Je-eeen, stop it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment