Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 382 Helping Jen with cows

Dajan and I are bored. Jen is studying all the time...
All day
All night

 So I decided to take things in my own hands and help her.
I had to study a bit too...

 I saw a picture of cow tetany (when the cow is poisoned by Clostridium tetani, a bacterium that produces toxins). The cow lays down on the floor, exactly in the position I sleep.
Like this
So I decided to teach Jen the diseases by teaching her how to recognize the symptoms! Here is the chart:

But then I got to a picture of mastitis and udder problems... I don't know how to demonstrate that :(
I don't have that.
Cows are a bit funny, they make milk. If I could make some kind of drink, I would make wine. It's more expensive than milk, so if I sell it I would get more money, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment