Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 386 Marianne valley

Today we went to the frozen lakes of Marianske Udoli. They were frozen enough to walk on them.

Guide dogs are not supposed to go in water. But what about ON water? :)

Jen's petty dare (left) versus my bravery (right)

Walking on water like Jesus (almost)












We didn't only stay down at the lakes, we also climbed around in the forest.

Find the Mety in the picture!


On one of the hills, we found remnants of remparts from a very long time ago.

Remains of a hut (bottom left) inside the settlement
Sign with explanations



It was very cold. Jen had tea and cookies, so we stopped for a bit. Well she stopped, and threw the ball for me, to finish me off so I could hopefully be tired.

The Jen and the Mety

Tea break for Jen

I did get tired, but I would never admit it to her. I skipped happily all the way home (and fell asleep for 4 hours after).
Well I'll be damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment