Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 402 Was a bad doggy

We went to the Tesco field as usual. This time with a mission: we burried our roommate's pet hamster who just died.
RIP little Brownie
My heat is over and finished, but my bad mood isn't. We try to avoid other dogs especially males when possible. But Jen is encouraging me to be around them without getting all defensive and aggressive.

So she likes to play stuff like fetch, so I can be around other dogs, yet not interact directly with them and concentrate on another thing. As we were playing just Jen and I, a little black mutt came along and joined the session. And I was really good, and he even was a male!
Me being an angel
Still an angel
Angel as always...
Until I attacked that random dog.
He dared sniff my butt, that awful dog. So I decided to attack him unprovoked.
(we don't have pictures of this, because instead of taking brilliant shots, Jen yelled and seperated us)

I didn't actually hurt the dog. But I looked fierce. Jen asked the owner if he could stay 5 minutes, and she made me obey a series of commands right by the other dog, and petted the other dog, and a whole bunch of stuff just to annoy me.

Anyway Jen was furious, put me on leash and marched back home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment