Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 408 Being good

Dajan was here for the weekend but she left this morning.

Me, Jan, Dajan and the power tool they bought
I am always sad when she leaves, I walk slower, I have my ears down and I simply not my reactive/hyperactive self.
At school
"Not reactive/hyperactive" basically eliminates my biggest problem, and without that I am a very good guide dog. In fact I got complimented on by the trainers when Jen came to pick me up in the afternoon.

Jen was very happy to hear that, as I wasn't a very good doggy during my heat.
She likes hearing I am good, but she doesn't want to hear it too much either (because last time she heard that her puppy was being good, it meant the end was approaching and she had to let her dog leave to her new family).

She taught me a few things that she's not necessarily supposed to.
Climbing on trees
Bayas and I performing bench tricks
Anyway, as a reward, I got a nice bone to munch on. The bone is as big as me! :)
Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment