Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 431 Holy Mety

I am holy!
Saint Mety
Jen doesn't believe me and says this is probably blasphemy
Well I am not holy in the sacred meaning, it's just I have a hole in me. Literally! Majka discovered I had a lump, and it was an abcess so she drained it (Jennifer didn't even notice it, she is such a bad mommy!)
The hole is deep, at least 3-4cm

I just lie down and let her do her business
Betadine yuck
So now Jen injects iodine/water into the whole to clean it. I do a good job of trying to get it dirty (it's muddy outside) and she takes all the dirt away twice a day!
Tail wagging so fast that it's a blur
I made a new friend today. I brought her a stick. The stick and the friend were approximately the same size. I don't know why, but she had a bit of trouble throwing the stick more than 5 cm...

No comments:

Post a Comment