Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 442 Studying Swine diseases in the Baba Forest

Jen went to study outside so I would not be too bored while she studies.
Off to the woods!
 But she didn't want to be constantly monitoring me, so we went off the beaten path to the middle of nowhere (we went so far off the path that we were almost near another path).
Jen, pretending to study
I had got myself busy for a couple hours. I tried to bring sticks to passerbies or bring a pinecone to Jen. But today was not much of a fetch day. Unstead I found other things to do

Animal watching

Ladybugs, bugging me :)
Horses passing by

 Fighting the heat
Digging a fresh spot
Drinking a lot of water
 Jen bored of studying and taking pictures.


We followed the horse tracks on the way back. I can also be a horse! (not very good for being a guide dog)

 There is an aerodrome next to the forest. We watched a few launches/
I believe I can fly...
I don't know if Jen learned a lot of pig medicine, but I had fun at least! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment