Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 492 Final study sprint

Jen has no more classes. Ever. Next year she will be doing practical work only. Woohoo!!

But she has exams. A big bunch of them. On Friday she has infectious diseases. That's the exam, although it could apply to her condition too.
Her and her friends all have a condition, where they sit and read all day. I'm pretty sure they are ill.  Symptoms are: photophobia (afraid of sunlight), apathy, rambling of incoherent words (stuff like "lupus erythematosus" or "myasthenia gravis"...) and hypochondriasis (the name of the symptom itself should not exist). Anyway, I do my best to get her attention.
Creepy?  me? naaah
I just want attention pwease?
After studying at the library all day, what does she do? Study more :(
From all the places to lay my head, here is best.
I can see you are not studying, that's a youtube video

No comments:

Post a Comment