Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day 484 Competition and ponds

Today we went to Velka Klajdovka (english translation :"the big quarry"). And it's a big quarry indeed. From the top you see whole Brno. And there are little ponds at the bottom. We decided to go see them.


On the way down though, we heard a lot of dogs barking, so we went to check out what the mess was about. An agility competition!
German shepherd performing
I also want to participate
Man carrying his dog?

There were some practicing elements on the side. I had a go at the sea-saw.
Too easy! :)

There were a lot of dogs, but they were too busy. When a dog would come close to me, their owners would call them immediately. They looked a bit stressed out. This must have been some serious competition...
Nobody wants to play with me...
We decided to leave and head back to the bottom of the quarry and sit by the ponds. Jen studied while I pondered on the meaning of life. Hehe...

My conclusion was that
nothing beats a good stick
cause I'm cool like that
Then I proceeded to carry it all over


Life rocks!
 I am not allowed in the water but I slipped off a rock. And later I stepped in reed, which gave in to water.
Oops in the water once
Oops in the water - second time.


On the way back we have to walk through a small neighborhood. A misbehaved Mety was in her garden and barked and barked at me. I remained calm but had trouble staying focused.  Jen used to the opportunity to train and practice concentrating in front of distractions.

What's she barking at?
I let her sniff me and she settled.
We did so good in being calm, that also the other Mety calmed down quickly, stopped barking and decided to be neutral :) Wee trained her as much as me!
Jen is so happy from the progress, this would have never been able to happen so nicely a few months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment