Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 2 My amazing singing



Day 2

Jennifer lives with another girl called Stefani, and her dog Molly. Molly either hates me or thinks my nose tastes really good. Stefani is very friendly though, and doesn't try to eat my nose, I like her.

Jennifer lives close to a park, which we go to a few times every day. If Jennifer let me, I could pull her there and everything would be easier. But Jennifer doesn't really understand this.


As we were crossing the street, and ambulance turned its sirenes on. The song was quite repetitive "Weeeeeeyuuuuuu Weeeeeeyuuuu" but also quite inspiring. I decided to sing with it. It inspired me so much that even after the ambulance left, I improvised more lyrics to the song, along with a little jumpy dance. Quite a few people stopped to watch me, so I think I was doing pretty good! But Jennifer doesn't appreciate good music. She was trying every way possible to get me to stop, she tried getting me distracted with a stick, she made me lay, she made us run... Thankfully I am a multi-purpose dog and I can do several things at a time. When Jennifer ran out of ideas of how to stop me, I finished my recital. I think it's better not to condition her by stopping when she is telling me to, only when she waits for my voice to die out is when I chose to stop.
My recital

No comments:

Post a Comment