Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 3 Walking around


Day 3

I am meeting more and more dogs in the park. Most of them are nice, some want to take my stick and those I don't like as much.
Protecting my stick


After the park Jennifer and I walk in the streets. There are so many things going on there! In fact I cannot concentrate on anything and I get very confused. Jennifer is very reassuring, but still, that doesn't help the fact that I want to go sniff and play and say hello and investigate everything and everyone at the same time. I turn in all directions and I howl in frustration. Jennifer tries to keep me under control which makes me want to pull even more and jump. The whole situation is very confusing. Jennifer tries to be calm but I think she is a bit confused as well.

Jennifer always makes me walk on the grids... why?!?!


Another thing:
let me tell you how mistreated I am. When we walk on the street, we both has responsibilities:
  • One of us is in charge of stopping before and after streets, on steps, not pulling and not barking. 
  • The other's job is... well just complain or be happy with the other.


GUESS WHO HAS THE HARD PART!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment