Saturday, January 28, 2012

First day in a new home



I think my human's name is Jennifer. I'm really not lucky, I think she might have some behavioral problems...

  • First of all, she can't speak normal human language. She speaks with different intonations and stuff. I had been studying how humans communicate, but I noticed, apart from a few commands like "Sedni", "Lehni" and a few other words like "Hodna!..." human language is just garble. Most of the time they are making useless sounds. However they are pretty good at understanding my name Mety.


  • Secondly, my human is pretty bad at keeping objects. Today she was holding a ball. She accidently dropped/threw it. So then I bring it back to her, polite little puppy as I am. And I kid you not, about 10 seconds later she lost is again!! Again I had to run and bring it back. This went on for a good 5 to 10 min! sometimes she would make me sit, other times k noze, and as soon as I obeyed her silly commands, she got so happy she would throw the ball again!

My human with the toy she keeps dropping

  • Thirdly, she lives in a bedroom owned by a little stinky rat. The moment I stepped in, the little rat glared at me. Little rat said she doesn't like me calling her "little rat". She said her name is "Emperesse Destruterminator". And that the big foodbowl was hers. And the ball too. And the other toys too. And that if I leave her alone she will tolerate me on her territory. I gulped and went to hide in the corner. " Oh no, where have I ended up?" I thought. 
Stinky rat

 Anyway right after that, Jennifer took Stinky rat and made all sorts of baby sounds "oooh baby Kiwi sweetie, wook a the wittle puppy, she will be your sister for a wittle while, yeah? Goozie goozie that's a baby...". She tickled her on the belly and gave her a little kiss on the forehead. Stinky rat was so embarassed, mumbled something about parents cramping her style, and returned furious to her cage. I was laughing my head off. Turns out she is maybe not so bad after all.

Stinky rat and me

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mety,
    My name is Tosh i'm a dog just like you,
    I also live in Brno,
    Your story sounds very interesting so I thought we can have lunch someday and you can tell me more about your abusing human,
    You should know I'm the queen of all dogs and as soon as you see me you must obey to my rules,
    But if you do that I think we can become great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Medy,
    i`m Molly! I`m your roommate! Maybe one day after a while when i get used to you i MIGHT play a BIT with you..but for now..eeeh, okeyyy.. i allow you to stay in my house but i`m not so interested in you! Good luck with the stinky rat! I really,and i mean REALLY don`t like her!(i`m actually a bit scared of her!) soo,good luck with the "Emperesse Destruterminator!" (i call her qui-qui the evil rat!!"
    Eeeeeh..welcome to the house!

    ReplyDelete