Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 291 Diane's visits

Every weekend or so, we get to see Diane and her dad.

Diane used to be darker when she was young, but now she is mostly brown. She still has black around the eyes as if she wears make up, a black mouth as if she ate a ton of dark chocolate and a black saddle as if she was a horse.
Diane's big head she likes to stick in the middle of stuff
I used to be black too. But now I am still black. Quite sleek if you ask me.
Diane, Molly and I
I like playing with Diane. I like messing with her too. She's big and strong enough for me to try to bully her without Jen stopping me. So I try doing that, but not all my tricks work on Diane. And she doesn't seem to care much and calls me a kid, which I don't like, and then I try to annoy her even more.

Jen and Jan are spending a lot of time together. It's good for Jen's Czech, and it's good because then I have a friend. Win-win situation!

Jan and Dajan, out for a drink
Why does Dajan get a classy harness, and me a flashy coat?

No comments:

Post a Comment