Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 294 Autumn colors

Yesterday Jen was all happy from all the bright yellow leaves in the park. On an unrelated note I made bright yellow diarrhea. Surprisingly, Jen wasn't that happy.

So Lenka called Jen to pick me up early from my school today, and if I don't get better we'll go see the vet. Weee day off!
 Jen didn't believe at first that the diarrhea probably wasn't from an infectious cause and thought I stole Diane's food (I'd never do that, I am an angel...), but decided to keep me with her a couple days, just to be sure. We went playing in the park. It's been a long time since we've had the opportunity to go by daytime, because the days are so short that by the time Jen picks me up from school it's often sunset already!
I found a man to play fetch (because Jen is picky with fetch, I have to give  her the stick/object precisely in her hand while other people don't care if I spit it out at their feet)
 I made a new friend, his name is Bastien. He is a one year old ridgeback. We met him in the morning...

And in the afternoon again! Every walk to the park coincided with his!


 Fun day, I hope Jen will keep me home again tomorrow!
Me with a halo above my head, proving that I am an angel

No comments:

Post a Comment