Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 459 German shepherd imperfections

Finally! Finally Jennifer started studying something interesting! Dogs! Mwahahaaaa! Also I am in a good mood because we spent the day on the porch and she took off my stupid pyjama.
She let me in the garden, and I was so happy that I was offleash for once I did a few laps around at full speed just to stretch my legs. Jen tackled me and said I wasn't allowed to run. Or jump. Or lay on a dirty surface. Or lick my wound. Or scratch it. Sheesh. I took out a stitch by running but she didn't notice hehe
Teehee, you study while I sniff!
She tried to entertain me so I wouldn't run around. Had doggy icecream. Like a lot.

The first question she started studying was about breed predispositions. I told her it's easy, German shepherds are the best, are perfect and have no flaws. She disagreed and handed over the list:

         German Shepherd Dog


Atopic dermatitis
Bilateral cataract
Calcinosis circumscripta tongue
Folliculitis and furunculosis, bacterial
Cleft of lip and palate
Collagen disorder of footpads
Contact hypersensitivity
Predisposing to calculi.
Deafness
Dilated cardiomyopathy
Discoid lupus erythematosus
Ectasia syndrome
Elbow dysplasia
Panostitis (Limb pain and intermittent lameness between the ages of 6 and 12 months)
Palpebral dermoid
Patent ductus arteriosus
Pemphigus erythematosus
Perianal fistula
Persistent right aortic arch
Phimosis
Pituitary dwarfism
Polydipsia
Polyuria
Right atrial hemangiosarcoma +/- pericardial effusion
Seborrhea, primary
Epilepsy
Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
Fibrous subaortic stenosis
Narrow aorta below its valve
Flea bite hypersensitivity
Fly dermatitis of ear tips
Food hypersensitivity
Gastroenteritis
Prolonged bleeding
Hepatic angiosarcoma
Hip dysplasia
Hypothyroidism
Infective endocarditis
Inflammation of the third eyelid
Inflammatory bowel disease
Inherited ventricular arrhythmias
Insect or arachnid-related eosinophilic furunculosis (face)
Lupoid onychodystrophy
Megaesophagus
Mitral valve dysplasia
Mucocutaneous bacterial pyoderma
Nodular dermatofibrosis with renal cystadenocarcinoma
Osteochondritis dissecans
Osteosarcoma
Otitis externa
Tricuspid vlave dysplasia

Predisposition Schmedishposition
She said one more was missing to the list. "Narcissism". Whatever that means. I'm perfect and I love the way I am (and she does too).

No comments:

Post a Comment