Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 465 Very successful study day

So it all started that we were studying in the library, the girls complaining they would not have enough time to study before their next big exam (basically the biggest of their whole study program).
Off to study!
And barely 30 min after starting studying, they got bored. And entertained me.
Playing with Renee
Annoying the Jennifer
Stop making noise, I can't play the game on my phone!
  Well... when I have my guide dog jacket, it means I am not supposed to play. But look at it this way, there was Question 65: behavioral problems in dogs. So basically I was educating them on non-comforming behaviors of guide dogs! :)
Not my fault, Jen started it!
 Even more bored. Started taking pictures of stuff.
I can be a model if you want :)
 Then we went for a lecture. It was about toxic substances in cats and dogs. This lecture was poisoning me to sleep! :(
My view during lectures. Stinky feet. Aspiration toxicity.
 At least we had a nice walk back home before the rain. Now that I don't have many stitches, Jen is letting me run a bit more :)
Little spring trail (actually a lot muddier than it looks)

No comments:

Post a Comment