Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 5 Trip to the forest


Day 5

Jennifer has a new hobby, a very annoying hobby. She has a little box that can make a click sound, and at night it also makes a little flash of light. Ever since she's had it, she clicks on it whenever I do something. Sometimes she stops me, says "Zustan", clicks it and gets happy. Today we went to the forest and I think she took at least fifty zustans. Sometimes I get a little treat after the zustan, so it's okay.
One of the Zustan moments

To get to the forest, we entered a very long car, called a bus. I know buses and I know doors, and I know that when the doors open you are supposed to go through them. Well Jennifer doesn't know that. Every time the door opened, I tried explaining her, but she would just make me go lie down again. Eventually I didn't bother trying to get out, and exactly when I gave up, she got off at the next stop. I think she is just fooling with me.
Ah crap! The door closed again! Now it's too late!

Me annoyed at Jennifer

The forest had a really nice trail. It was quite slippery though. It's not very good for my ligaments, because when I ran I would slip and I couldn't control all of my legs. If only Jennifer was studying animal medicine she would know better, right?!

Jennifer has only two legs, and she was having trouble controlling even only those two. Maybe that's why humans have only two, it's because they are not smart enough to have four.

No comments:

Post a Comment