Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 352 Ducks

Every night I dream of bones. Then when I wake up in the morning, I lick Jen's face to tell her I'd really like a bone. And Jen answers "ooooh how sweet! Good morning cuddles for you Mety!" Nooooo she doesn't understand anything!
I need a bone. Like now. (cat added to maximize effect)
 By the guide dog school there is a river. Dajan and Jan picked me up from school today, and we went for a walk by the water.
Weee ducks!
We would have hunted them, but they were in the water and we are not allowed. The closest we ever came to them, was when Jan threw a snowball and Jen ducked :)




Finally, for being so good, we got what we deserved, we went to the pet store, and weeee we got huge cow leg bones!

Dajan working on hers effectively
Any duck treats here?

No comments:

Post a Comment