Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 357 Agility park study

Today is Sunday, and I have no school and no Dajan. Jen needed to study, so compromised on studying at the agility park, so that she could study while I play with other dogs. Except when we got there... It was completely empty!

and we will just HAVE to play fetch!
Absolutely empty!
I guess Jen will have to entertain me on the agility course!

I guess people get the hint when it's freezing temperatures and the sky is grey. I sure don't!
Anyway, after running around for an hour, Jen said we should call it a day and took her bag to go home. Then a dog showed up. Then a few more. In a couple minutes, around 8 dogs were running and playing along.

Jen could finally sit down to study... keeping an eye out on me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment