Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 358 Meeting Glisse baby guide dog

Today I met a baby guide dog. She's 8 weeks old and her name is Glisse. She is Gandalf's brother.
I was never that small... right?
She's a chocolate labrador. She's so small I could make a snack out of her in one bite. But I can't eat her because chocolate is bad for dogs. Pity :(
Glisse with her working jacket on
Has to be picked up in escalators so she doesn't get stuck!




Her working jacket is bigger than her. It looks a bit like a cape. Maybe she is super-dog or something!



She doesn't go to school like I do yet. That part of training will happen when she is one year old. For now, she studies with her daddy Roy at the library.

Roy and Glisse studying anatomy
Glisse is particularly good at studying the internal eyelid anatomy... zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment