Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 226 I am back!!!

Wow, so much time has passed! So many things!

Mommy left, surely she will be back!
3 weeks later, still waiting...
Jen went off to France and Norway and was very busy. So I kept myself busy too. Another family kept me, a very nice older couple. The man was retired and had a lot of time for me. When I got back to Jen, I asked her if she could retire too, and Jen said she only wished :(


Anyway I would take my summer-family jogging a few times a day. I didn't tell them about my ball addiction, so they let me play ball a lot. I didn't tell them either I am very capable of bringing sticks to the hand, and had pleasure running away with sticks. And finally I didn't tell them I shouldn't be on flexi-leash, so I got that privilege over the summer! Mwahahaa I am so evil!!


Jen told me she had a nice summer too. She went to a colder country, and went on a lot of walks too. She always pretends to walk me, but I know she's doing it at least as much for herself than for me!

This summer she cheated on me with other dogs...

She cheated on me with other dogs
She saw Ayla, Cony, Griffin's homes

 And other animals!
I wish she had brought me back a pig-snack
or a cow leg!


I noticed Kiwi is missing. Jen said she wouldn't come back. I am partly happy because that I can have my toys for myself, and I won't be blamed for mischief I didn't do, but I will miss her in the mornings, we used to play together so much, I will miss chasing her, and punching her with my big paw that's bigger than half her body... Good times indeed.

Jen bought me a bunch of presents. I didn't have anything ready for her, so I went to the garden and fetched her the nicest stick there! (I even chewed on it a bit to make it more personalized). She bought me a new IKEA ball, she was sure mine would be destroyed. She was partly right, I did try to take the stuffing out, but my summer family was nice enough to stitch it up so I still have the old one. So now I have two favorite IKEA balls!
I don't have enough toys, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment