Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 227 Settling back in

OK, I haven't been here 24 hours, and Jen is already babysitting another dog, Bamba, our upstairs neighbor. She is also babysitting two rats. I told Jen I'd be nice with the rats, but she still doesn't trust them out with me.

We went walking a long time in the morning. I am supposed to go to school, but I got a few days off to settle back in! Weehee!

Bamba put me up to date with all dog affairs in Brno, she stayed here most of the summer
 Bamba is Lily's roomate, so I asked her when my best friend Lily will be back. In a week she replied! Yay great news!

In Luzanky we met the other Mety and his owner.

VERY BRIEF hello to the owner
But long happy hello to Mety!

I was happy to go back to the garden. It's in bad shape, the summer made it all dry! I decided to help and give it natural fertilizer, but Jen picked up my poo :(

Playing in the garden
Jen, embarassing me in front of Bamba



No comments:

Post a Comment