Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 247 Trip to Lednice

Diane left in the morning, and we went to visit Lednice, a place in the south of Moravia. I was happy to go there, because it is the biggest park of the whole Czech Republic, over 200 km2 big!
I went with Griffin, Nicky and Jabben (and their parents)
It started out a bit boring for us, there was architectural palace and blah blah... and Jen made me do k noze the whole time although it was a Sunday and I demanded a day off.

Bleh
But then we got to the good part!
The sticks I couldn't carry, we climbed on
With a stick bigger than me

Marianne stealing MY stick
A river goes through the whole area. I had been running a lot (and herding the others) and got thirsty. Jen had a bottle of water for me, but nothing tastes as good as warm germ-y soupy swampy water!

A lot of water, but no swimming! 

 My friends and I needed to go to the toilet, while that little uncivilized human kid peed on a tree stump...


It was altogether a very fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment