Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 232 Forest with Nobinka

At school there is this other german shepherd, Noble. She is approximately my age, with my same temper, same eagerness, same stubborness, and drive. I'm not too happy about that, I find it unnecessary competition for me, so I usually remind her constantly who is the boss between us (usually a good rude bark in the face is enough). However because of this we are often kept seperate.

Nobby's mom and mine got the brilliant idea to take us on a trip to the forest together. Hmpf, couldn't Jen have picked ANYONE else?? Jen said it would be to work on my behavior and to work on her Czech, as they had decided to speak only czech the whole afternoon. Mwahaha can't wait to hear that, Jen's czech is awful! :D
Training on focusing, and me on staying.
I managed to get in a few bad barks and growls towards Nobby in the beginning of the session, but Jen kept making me busy with heeling and stuff which made it hard for me. I had trouble focusing, when Nobby was in front of me, but when I was in front I was fine. Nobby was the same too.
 As soon as we got off leash in the forest, we broke into a game of chase (my favorite). If I can't bark her how good I am, at least I can show her how fast I run, and how much better my stick is than hers! Ha!

We found a pig walking about

In the evening Jen invited friends over for dinner, so we did quick grocery shopping.
Ugh, vegetables again
And dog treats, yay!! :)
 Now I have a nice assortment of 5 different treats in the treat pouch. Weeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment