Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 231 Meeting with Jabba the hut

Jen took a resolution: she reduces my free off leash time (I usually get over 3 hours a day...) and increases the walks in the city time. I don't mind, as long as I get to do cool stuff!
Lot of people in town
But I did good!
Brno is preparing a festival. On a topic oh-so-surprising... beer. As if Brnoans needed another excuse to go out and drink beer, but why not?

This man doesn't have food so I offered him my kibble. He wasn't impressed...
Jen is using this opportunity to work on her czech. She used me to start a conversation with a beggar on the street. He was really nice, Jen even offered him something from the stands but he refused.
Small note aside, we really need a camera... right now we are using Stef's
 This evening I got to meet up with the Griffin!!! And he brought along a friend of his from Norway, her name is Jabba the hut, or Jabben for friends... Welcome to Brno, Jabben!
Weeeee Griffin!
Meeting Jabben (Jabben wasn't thrilled)


No comments:

Post a Comment