Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 229 First day back at school

Today I went back to school! Jen actually had taken me two days off school so I could settle in (that or she also wanted to keep me for herself a couple days).
My school

I started school two weeks ago actually. It's fun! I go in the morning at 8 and get picked up anytime after 1PM. It's a small office with a lot of big dogs! We get to play as long as we're not too boisterous. The trainers pick us up and we go on trips to different locations.

Today we went to the mall. I was not so focused and a bit stressed, leaving my friends to work one on one with a trainer, and with all the crowd and rustle around... Too much excitement! This confirmed Jen's suspicions, and she decided to work on this again, take it easy and do like we did before: just sit or walk around busy places...

But we still have Bamba until tomorrow, so we don't quite just yet practicing calmness. Yay!
Weee!!! we played so much!
until we got exhausted



No comments:

Post a Comment