Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 33 Stick factory!

I found out how sticks are made!!
They come from trees! There were two people cutting off branches into smaller pieces, until they were perfect size to play with!
Amazing! a thousand sticks maybe!
Picking the perfect one for me





That makes sense actually. Around Christmas time I saw ball-trees.

It's been a while since I played with a ball. Usually I have to sneak into Molly's room and discretely steal one. But more often then not, Jen catches me and makes me drop it.


Speaking of stealing, it was Kiwi's birthday today!
Caught in the act... on another occasion
But we couldn't celebrate, because Kiwi stole a whole pack of dog treats this morning, and ate so much of it she got diarrhea of a lot of funny colors! She has been sleeping under the bed the whole day...
When we play in the kitchen
it looks like it's from a black-and-white movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment