Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 36 On a date

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee today I had a date with Max!!!

We decided to start out things at the restaurant.


It wasn't so romantic because we went with our parents (Jen and Paulin), and her friends. Worse, Jen ordered spinach and had some stuck in her teeth. Even worse, Jen put on my working coat, which is completely off of my color-style.



Jen and Paulin, and us pretending not to know them

Then we went on a nice walk in the hills, where there is a pretty view and usually a nice sunset. But today the sun did not cooperate (also it was 15:00).

I offered to dance, but he ran away :S

Nothing was working out so well, so I tentatively asked him if he wanted to come over to my place. He accepted!! :)

Max and I on my bed

All in all, I had a good time, although I still don't know if Max likes me so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment