Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 40 Jen's university


Jennifer's friends left.
I was happy they were here, because I had company when Jennifer went to practicals I could not attend, and also because Jen took them to a lot of cool places and I got to know the city better.
At jen's university.
Camille petting me, and Margot behind on the bench
 I like Jen's university, there are always plenty of dogs, even in class.  I feel less alone while "working".  I get to see Bella, Nicky, Griffin, Finn and Buddy.

Buddy is fun, he looks like me, but with his ears down. I barked at him to make them stand up.



Jen's classes are so easy! The study material is so obvious that I fall asleep (sometimes Jennifer falls asleep too, but she told me not to tell anyone!)


The class today was andrology. It's about males. It lasts one semester.
Every other week we have Obstetrics and Gynecology. It's about females. It lasts 3 semesters.

I told Buddy it's because us females are more complexe and need more attention.
Buddy said it's because we are just more complicated and problematic.

Whatever the conclusion, I find it quite funny ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment