Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 42 Adorable

Hoomans are weird.
Some of them are scared of me. That, I understand, I am a very ferocious dog. I can ferociously lick anyone any time to dribble!

Here I am, being absolutely terrifying
Here I am being violent
I see some parents calling their children, or people stepping away from me when I am off leash in the park.
I'm fine with that, more space for me! I, Queen Mety, require hoomans to step away from me!

But hoomans are not so simple.
Once Jen puts my flashy little jacket on, that's when people go Aaawwwwwww and try to pet me. Exactly when I am supposed to concentrate!

This is with my cutefying jacket on
I would like to attend to my fans (by getting all excited and running around them), but Jen usually doesn't let me. The only thing she lets me do is be cute. It's harder to do, but manageable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment