Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 57 Abandoned!

I have not been able to write recently because... Jennifer abandoned me for 9 days!

I didn't notice any signs before she left. She was just innocently packing bags, hugging me a lot, told me to drive auntie Renee crazy when I'd have the opportunity... how could I have seen this coming!?!

So anyway yeah, while Jen was busy doing this and this:

I went to stay at Bella's and auntie Renee's.
Lovely Renee :)
 Renee is really nice. She says she comes from a place called "Malta". She claims it is not visible on maps because it is too small.

Jen says that she doesn't believe Malta exists, and that it's probably Atlantis. She told me to act as a spy and try to figure out where Atlantis is.
Me: "Bella! Show me your gills!"
Bella: "Nevaaaaar"
Renee: "Mety! don't listen to your mom!"
 We went to the lakes. I had a lot of fun. Jen doesn't take me much to lakes because I am not allowed in the water and she is afraid I will be tempted. I am lucky Renee took me there!
Auntie Michali, Griffin
and Nicky came too
Renee didn't know how to use the coat...
I didn't bother correcting her

A little kid asked if she could pet me. Her clothes matched my tongue :)




1 comment:

  1. Overall the best babysitting trip ever ! : )

    ReplyDelete