Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 60 Hot day!

Hot day.

Very hot day.

I am starting to wonder if a black coat is really the best idea...

This made me think:
When Jen puts her dirty farm clothes in the washing machine, they come out white and smaller. I wonder is Bella looked like me but decided to go for a spin in the laundry?

We babysat Bella this morning for a few hours

Jen went to class without me from ten to twelve.

But she took me to school in the afternoon and showed me what she learned about horses in the morning.

She gave me a little speech about horse limping.

While trotting, the horse nods on its healthy leg and brings its head up on the bad one.
So it's easy she said, you can tell if the horse is healthy by if it nods.

I said I had a better idea.
I went up to the horse and asked if he had pain in his front leg. He nodded.

Ha! A lot easier than Jen's lame explanation!!!

Here I am teaching Jen's friends the Lehni (lay down) and Stay position
Between classes, I met LittleMe and her pack. She is not so little anymore, so I guess I'll have to call her MediumMe from now on :)
Conny, MediumMe, Bayos and I
We went to one of those gynecology lectures again. Today I must admit it was particularly boring (it was about infertility in sows).
I sleep comfortably under the desk
while Jen pretend to takes notes but actually draws...

After classes we went to meet Max. It was quite hot though, so we didn't play much.
Waiting for Max to come
Jen almost fell asleep
Max and I will sit here in the shade and be responsible
while Jen and Paulin go play with sticks


No comments:

Post a Comment