Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 62 Tourguide again

Remember day 17, the excitement game?
I am proud to say that... that game is 99.9% over! (well I'm not as proud as Jen is, but whatever makes her happy makes me happy as well I guess!)

And I remained completely calm!

Today we worked a lot. And by a lot I mean that by the end of the date, I would use any second of break to lay down and try to fall asleep. Jen is french! The maximum 35 hour/week of work should apply to me!!

Jen had someone visit us, so I had to show him around Brno too. From the cellars under the city, to the top of the cathedral tower, we did everything possible there is to see in one day!

The cellars are a series of underground cold and dark connected rooms under the city. They were used as storage, as passages, as taverns and as secret places back when the Brno was a young city.
Here is the torture room. Jen said some of the instruments
look a lot like the ones she uses  in her veterinary classes!!!
We walked around the main square, around the new and old Town hall, to the Moravian square, we passed a million churches... and walked up the cathedral bell tower.
So for buildings like Bella's that has only a few floors, there are elevators. But for a tower, humans put stairs! Where is the logic?
The stairs were extra-challenging because
there was space between the steps to see through.

And when we got to the top, Jen and her friend could admire the view, but I was stuck staring at the balustrade! (oh well, it had holes I could peak through at least...)
This was not made for dogs...
If I could, I would have fired the architect.
Fire the cannon!!!

This is me on the top of Spielberg castle

In the evening, Jen and her friend finally settled down for a drink, and I could rest my little paws. I am so mistreated!
I look so pitiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment