Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 44 Help I'm a guinea pig!!

Today was Monday. On Monday Jen has her "Small animal" class. Today they were allowed to bring dogs. Weeeeee I was all happy and excited!!
Yay! I'm going to school!!

...

I am naive.

...



They absolutely tortured us! (or not really, I like exaggerating a bit).

They put me on a torture table, and all students took turns doing exercises. So now I have 8 confirmations that my heart is sound, 8 confirmations that my lungs are healthy, and 8 confirmations I indeed have palpable metatarsal and femoral arteries... great, wooohoooo....

Actually I didn't complain much, I was even a bit happy to be the center of attention. And eventually I got used to it, it felt a bit like a massage (granted, not a very professionnal one)
Everyone touching me, including my private parts! :(
After this, they put the other dogs on the torture table, and did the same exercises. Mean vets!



Oh and another thing, Jen had an exam today about birds. Although she passed, she said it didn't go so well. If only she let me hunt and bring her dead birds from the park, she'd know them better!
I hunt sticks instead


No comments:

Post a Comment