Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 59 Bounty hunter Falcon

Today was a long day for Jen, so it was a long one as well for me!
Baby black wolf

We found a "roseau" field, I forgot how to say that word in english at the moment

Jen had some classes I couldn't attend, so we got up early to get a long walk in the fields (see pics above).
I love those classes, she comes back all pig, cow and goat smelling. I always make sure to lick her clothes thoroughly.
(Careful, the picture is not for sensitive people)
Today her clothes had extra flavor.
Then we went back to university, to retrieve a stethoscope that auntie Renee forgot there. Because yesterday I asked Jen for an anti-horse pill, Jen felt we should check on my staying-calm-when-horses-are-around skills.

I did quite good
if I do say so myself  :)

They weren't quite as good as my being-hyper-when-something-exciting-is-around skills, but those are forbidden while I have my working jacket on so I stayed quiet.

Then Jen took me to see a bird.

Birds are fun, they are easy to scare and it is always a pleasure to claim territory over a flock of them in the park. But the one she took me to was alone and attached to a branch. What easy prey!!








Mr. Falcon
But Jen didn't let me hunt him. She said that that bird is a lot less innocent than he looks like. She said he had powerful claws and beak.

I approached him and asked him if he'd do a dirty job for me. He didn't reply but he did listen. I asked him if he would form an alliance with me, be a spy and join Colonel Pigeon's ranks to take him down :)

He looked back at me, and muttered with a dreary look, that the second this chain would be taken off, I could consider the job done. A shiver rippled down my spine. Ooops, what shady business have I got myself into? :( I gulped and ran away...


On the way back from school, trying to forget M. Falcon
On the way home we stopped again in Luzanly park. We had icecream with Stef and Molly. I told Molly to come play with me and the gang. Molly said she'd rather not. She said the pack of dogs I usually play with is sometimes arrogant with her, maybe because of her smaller size or her shyness...
Anyway I wasn't happy about that at all, so we marched to the pack, with my intention of sorting this out!!!... but then I was interrupted by ball.

Ball ball ball.


Ball
Ball.
Ball ball.
Ball ball ball ball ball ball ball..... It's hard to concentrate when, ooh look there, ball!! ball ball ball....

We left soon, Jen doesn't like it so much when ball! ball ball ball ball ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment