Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 17 The excitement game!

Today I want to talk to you about all the things I can do!



1.WHAT I'M PRETTY GOOD AT

Jen and I practice evenings, when taking pictures is not really possible.
Jen also says it's not a good idea to flash around a camera in the streets at night, but said she's counting on me to scare anyone with ill intentions. I said sure! I'll lick to death anyone who comes close!!
I'm so ferocious!
Here is a short introduction to the things I can do!!






2. WHAT MAKES ME CONFUSED


Everything around me has the potential to excite me. Kind of like a game and a magic trick:


- wheel chair, stroller or bicycle ...............................1 point
- small dog I don't know ........................................3 points (+ 1 if the dog is barking)
- children running ...............................................3 points
Balllllllllll!!
- tram letting out people .......................................4 points
- ambulance .......................................................5 points
- person creating attention (drunk/shouting).................6 points
- big dog I don't know ...........................................7 points (+1 if dog is barking)
- ball ................................................................8 points
- pigeon ............................................................8 points
- dog I know ......................................................10 points


Add all the points at any given time to know the score!


Have you understood the rules of the game properly? Let's see, how many points would you have if walking here?
Zelny trh
....
....
...


ANSWER:  4 (dog and stroller)
but it is 10 if the people selling vegetables are creating enough commotion!

With 10 or more points something magical happens!



If 10 or above, then Jen disappears!!!






(or actually she disappears out of my mind, maybe not literally, but I don't know, I can't look back when the score is above 10!)
How practical and nice of Jen, right?








3. WHAT I EXCEL AT

Final note, because this post would not be complete without the thing I do best:

It's play, play, play!!!

Second video (with the fun stuff this time):




No comments:

Post a Comment