Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 100... the 100th day!

Today it has been exactly 100 days that I have been caring over Jen, dealing with her ups and downs, babysitting her little rascal ferret, getting her up in the morning, doing my best to support and teach her what I can!
I felt this deserved a treat. Jen agreed, but I'd have to wait til the end of the day... Woof :(

On the way to University  we met Lily in the park. I think she is my favorite dog! We played a lot!
Lily the doberman laying down and playing with Mety
We played rolling each other in the mud. Jen wasn't so happy, she said I was supposed to look serious with the coat on! Not like a wild muddy wolf!
Mety looking up at Jen with a muddy face but beautiful eyesPicture of Mety's body, looking like a wild ferocious wolf.


This morning we went to class. It was about neurology. Since I think I am so smart, I offered to be a model for the experiments.
Mety in the center of the classroom
Center of attention, weeeee!!!!
Turns out this very idea wasn't so smart...
Mety getting petted by the students
Well first I got petted...
They put light in my eye to see how my pupil changed, they poked my forehead, initiated my gag reflex, tickled inside my nose, tapped my whiskers...

The teacher picks up Mety's left legsThe teacher pushes her towards her right legs.Mety on the floor because she fell down.

The teacher picked my legs up... pushed me... and Boom I fell! What did he expect?

Funny thing: I was getting too excited so Jen took out a ball to help me concentrate. Except after that, I failed the blindness and deafness test: when there is a ball around, I don't react to any other stimuli!

How funny if I really was blind? I could get my own guide dog! Maybe I could use Dajan's help?

We went to have lunch with Ayla, because her mom was busy. Ayla moved apartments, now she lives really close to us, just on the other side of Luzanky park!
Mety on a terrace playing with Ayla the dog
Her new apartment looks like a hotel! Quite nice!
After that we went to the bank. Jen was in a hurry to pay some bills and got anxious about it. I don't know the feeling, I make sure to never be late with paying bills personally!
Mety looking bored, laying down at the bank
At the Komercni bank
Then we walked back to University, and I got quite hot on the way. I am not allowed to go swimming in water, but I found a way to get myself wet without technically going in water!!
Mety on a rock in a fountain
Whaaat? The fountain is sprinkling on me!
You can't say this is forbidden! :P
In the end of the day I got my surprise... Fresh bones from a pig killed today! (tomorrow there is a giant barbecue, and the whole pig is getting grilled. Well not the whole one since I got the legs!!!)

I've actually never had some before...

No comments:

Post a Comment