Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 107 Sneaky money and glimpse of Colonel Pidgy

Today while doing errands we found this.
Mety with a dog statue for money donations
Teeheehee
It's a pretend-guide-dog made out of stuffing. At the top there is a slot for people to donate money to the guide dog's association (not mine though... another one!). That gave me an idea:
Mety pretending to be a statue
Jen sighed and said no, that would be stealing.
Naaaaah I disagree! That wouldn't be stealing if I do become a guide dog in the end! Silly Jen! She's the one who complains about money when I ask for more toys and treats!

After that, Jen went to study some Czech because she wants to write to Dajan and her family. So we stayed downtown on a bench on the main square so I could work on my staying-calmness (how thoughtful...not! I voted for the park instead!)
Jen learning czech from a bookPeople on the main square

Guess who turned up? Evil colonel pigeon!
Mety with colonel pigeon apporaching
 He said he had no time for a fight because a falcon was after him, and flew off. Ha! Serves him right!

In the park there weren't many dogs so we played stick.
Mety playing in the grass with a stick
I love my sticks!
Jen complains I slobber on the sticks. Well duh! Isn't that the point for a stick? To be stick-y? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment