Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 102 The perfect gift

Today I found a gift for Jennifer! It was perfect for her who loves studying animal anatomy! I brought her a... dead mouse (even predissected!)
Body of a dead mouse
To my complete surprise, Jen was disgusted and said "oooooh poor thing!" and made me drop it somewhere neither of us could reach it. This is the last time I am getting her a present, that's for sure!

It's still hot outside, so Jen drenches me in water right before we leave the house.
Mety, wet on the front door
Now I smell like wet dog...
That works for maybe 15 minutes, and then I get hot anyway.

Too hot to walk, let's tram!
Too hot for walking again!
Noooo!! Tram is even hotter!
I want out!

This evening we are babysitting Ester! Ester dresses like dalmatians, but wears a black trench coat on top! Very elegant!
Kiwi disapproved as always, and tried to scare Ester away
First we went to the garden.

And then we played the rest of the evening in my bed :)
My mouth is bigger!
No my mouth is bigger!!
Dva cerny psy si hraji, nikdy unaveny!

No comments:

Post a Comment