Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 98 Big black dog syndrome

Today I was struck by BigDogIsProbablyMeanItis (Jen is becoming a vet, I should trust her on this).
The symptoms include:
- miniature dogs snarling, growling and barking at me
- when I try to say hello they run away
- one of them today attacking my leg (I didn't care so much, poor guy was really trying but I didn't feel a thing)
- owners getting hysterical over the fact I am not muzzled
- owners getting frantic, running after their dogs, and if they manage to catch up with them: picking them up in their arms
Not an actual picture
Jen disagreed to take photos of the dogs while getting yelled at
Jen usually sighs and moves on. But today the owners were particularly angry. Jen pointed out I didn't do anything, and that is was their dogs out of control (not even coming back when called).

I didn't care, one way or the other so we simply walked away. I wish I could have my working jacket on while playing. People always like me with my working jacket!

This evening we went on top the hill where there is a field with little agility obstacles. After a while of being there (I played with another wolfdog, he was awesome!) a thunderstorm broke out. Jen hurried us home, she said bare hills are not the best place for storms. But now I am wondering, what is the best place for a storm?
Raining a whole lot!
Jen counts hippopotamuses when she sees lightening. I think she might be going a bit crazy, I didn't see any hippopotamus at all! And then she declared how far the lightning was. Crazy I tell you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment