Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 123 Post office and stuff

I don't care if that dog has a muzzle
I gotta run away with the stick anyway
Stopping on the first step :)
Stopping for a picture of the nice view

At lunch we went to the agility park with Buddy.
There's a bunch of silly obstacles humans built, and they get very happy when us dogs go over, around and between them. To make us do that, they can use the carrot or the stick approach. I read in a book that it's always nicer with dogs to use the "carrot" but I personally prefer sticks and I am glad uses them as well :)


This afternoon we sent a box to Molly because she forgot some stuff. It was big enough for Molly to fit in it. But we didn't send anything fun, just study material for Molly's mommy.

Now I wish I was smaller and I could go in the box. I would be able to travel everywhere for so cheap! These days I would mail myself to Canada, because here it is so hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment