Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 120 Fur day

In the house I like to lay down, but the ground is a bit hard. To palliate to that, I deposit little bunches of fur on the floor, so when I lie down, it's more comfortable. But Jen is always sweeping those hairs away, so the next time I come, I have to deposit more! I would have comfortable beds everywhere by now, if she wasn't cleaning so often! Again I am sure Jen does this just to annoy me!

Jen brushing me in the garden. It's so much wasted fur!
I could make a black scarf out of this!
(but Jen said No)
Today Jennifer decided to get rid of some of her own fur. I'm not so good at holding a brush and scissors, so she asked a friend to come help her. And her friend brought Gas' (=Gaston), a big italian dog!

Great now I can make a black AND yellow scarf!
(Jen said no again)
 While Jen was getting her fur cut, Gas' and I played in the garden.

There are about 10 sticks in the garden, but if Gas' has it, I want it too!
Gas' and I watching Jen get a new haircut






No comments:

Post a Comment