Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 111 Vaclav's love story

This morning we went to the park as usual for a few hours.

For anyone who knows Vaclav, here is an amazing story.


Vaclav is ball obsessed. And by ball obsessed, I mean he is ABSOLUTELY ball obsessed. He was born with a ball in his mouth. Nothing makes him happier than his ball, and the world could be falling apart and he would still wag his tail from happiness holding a ball.


But today the most incredible thing happened. Vaclav fail in love. With a small pitbull terrier called Bella. Vaclav was so impressed, he dropped his ball and went after her. He spent the whole time trying to court her, while I stole his ball and was taunting him, but he ignored me. Bella the pitbull eventually left, and Vaclav stayed crying and crying. We tried to get him interested in the ball, but no. Nothing. His owner was a bit worried, this was completely unusual.
(after 20 min of throwing the ball in front of his nose, he snapped out of it and started playing again...)

Later on, Cony and Bayas (Medium-me) showed up, as well as Barbie and Sam. All of them german shepherds.

German shepherd frenzy!!!!

 But then Lily showed up, and she is my favorite dog, so I abandoned all the shepherds and went wrestling with my bestie! :)

Barbie not so happy about it
We stayed 4 hours and a half in the park in the morning, and another 2 hours in the afternoon. But after that, training is so easy, so all those hours in the park pay off for good mood, calmness, and good work!
And icecream!
(about the icecream, Jen is really awful. It seems like she is nice, but she made it in a ball shape, so when I lick it, it rolls, and it's hard for me to lick anything off it!! so I rolled it and rolled it all around the house and... made a huge mess! Ha! Serves her right for making these stupid shaped icecreams! I think she learned her lesson!)

No comments:

Post a Comment