Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 112 New feeling

Today Ester spent the day at our place, and this evening I had friends over. So Jennifer wouldn't be bothering us too much, I let her invite a couple of her friends too.
Bella, Ester, Griffin, Nicky and me
After they left, something strange happened to me.

I could walk but only slow, my ears were still on my head but droopy, Kiwi was stealing something but I didn't have the power to stop her, Jen was cooking something but I was lazy to walk to the kitchen... my bed seemed like the most interesting thing in the world.

It was contagious, Ester had the same symptoms!
Jen is supposed to be a vet, so I asked her what that meant. She palpated me, checked my mucosas and my breathing and found the diagnosis.
She said this could be a case of... being exhausted.

Exhausted?!?! I shuttered, this has never happened before, ok sometimes I would be tired for 15 minutes panting after running after the ball, but then I would bounce right back up, it was never like this!! Oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment