Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 124 The muzzle

Jen has the most painful torture device ever. Well it's not really painful, but still I just must cry so much, and wail, and throw myself on the floor, and complain, and howl, and weep, and throw a tantrum.
Oh nooo I am dying this is horrible I cannot breathe
 I am in pain this is torture this is abuse!
Ah no I'm fine again :)


I love toys, and with that muzzle I cannot pick them up.
With a muzzle, how could I shove the
salivaful ball in Jen's face?
And how could I possibly play tug-of-war?

 Jen made fun of me the whole time, but then she made up for it by playing with me for a long time.
I deserved it!

This evening Nicky Griffin and I went to celebrate the passing of an exam by our mommies. They went out to eat so we followed!
Why am I the only one working and not Nicky and Griffin?
The waitress gave me bread. Shhh don't tell Jen!



No comments:

Post a Comment