Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 94 No camera

Jen broke the camera. We have no more camera to take pictures. And today is another holiday (humans have so many holidays?!!) so we can't go fix it today. We will have to go tomorrow.
I will try to draw instead
Today is so so hot (29°C)! We can only go out for short times. Jen is very happy, because then I can't run as much, so she is using the heat to practice walking by her side once more. I'd rather run around in the park then walk around buildings, but fine...

I went in the water twice in the last days. Since then, Jennifer is stalking me whenever I walk close to the river. I couldn't take a picture because I have no camera but here is what it looked like:
It's hard to draw with dog paws
To lessen the temptation, Jen gives me a quick shower before we go out so I can stay fresh.
I told Jen to bring her computer with webcam to take this picture
She didn't want :(

Anyway, at home we can take pictures through the webcam.
Kiwi and I played hide-n-seek
She is better than me at hiding
After 20 min in the park, 30 min panting recovery



I played chase in the house with Kiwi. I also played chase with my food. I managed to eat it, but then it escaped. Jen went to get a mop to clean it, but I couldn't let the food win the game, so while Jen was gone, I promptly ate it back again! Ha!

You win this battle, food...
But not the war!!
Jen's face
I think she is congratulating me for winning the game

Drawings and webcam suck, I hope I can get this camera fixed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment