Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 64 Twisted

Jen has a little tradition. On Sunday morning she likes to go walk in the hills, cliffes and forests around, and her favorite spot is Velka Kladovka.
The last two Sundays, Jen was on her ski trip, and the one before that she was studying for a bird exam.

So this morning, I woke up early and DEMANDED we go out on a stroll. The weather looked a lot better than yesterday, so off we went.

Jen took a picture of me in this very same spot the first weekend she got me
She even has a word to make me climb on something now 
 I remember Jen had a funny habit the first time she brought me here:

  • make me sit
  • say "zustan" (=stay but I didn't know it yet)
  • make me sit again
  • make me focus in her direction by holding a stick above her head
  • pushing me off her and taking the stick out of my mouth
  • making me sit again
  • brush paw print off camera
  • wait til I stop licking my private area
  • make me sit again
  • slooooowly pick up stick
  • "zuuuustan"
  • Click!!


Now cut the crap out, she just says Zustan whenever she needs, I freeze, she clicks and we move on :)

We saw a few if these wooden constructions, Jen said it is to observe birds
But then I found this one laying horizontal,
I wonder if it is to observe birds that can't fly... ostriches?
After the walk we found a place with old couch cushions to sit down. She needed to study clinical microbiology. I found a stick who was dressed up to warmly so I proceeded undressing the bark off of it.

Jen - pretending to study
 She eventually got bored, and this is when she got the brilliant idea to shoot a picture of me mid air in a jump. She made climb a rock and told me "hop" (it means for me to jump).
 And that's when... the rock under my paw gave away. I slid and twisted my joint! I couldn't walk home, Jen had to carry me and taxi to the vet :( What a panic!
The vet twisted my leg back into place, and placed a supportive bandage.

Jen is the crappiest animal raise ever!! ...

(PS For those who didn't see this on the right day, it was an april fools! I am fine!)

1 comment: