Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 78 Easter number 2

Jen says I am too competitive. This is what happened today.

  • Abbie the Border Collie said German shepherds are slow! I wanted to go wrestle her to the ground to make her admit she was wrong, but I couldn't catch up with her.
Racing Abbie

  • Nicky the Rottweiler said German shepherds are not very strong.
I told him what I though of his opinion
(a shocked Vizsla in the background)
We settled the matter over a tug of war

Well, he won the tug of war :(

Jen was nice, she told me to look at it this way: German shepherds may be slower than Border collies, and weaker than rottweilers, but they are stronger than Border collies and faster than Rottweilers!

Great thinking! I wanted to go back to the rottweiler to race him but we had to hurry home to prepare for guests.


Remember how last week was Easter for Jennifer? Well this weekend was Easter for Stefani! In Cyprus, they are a bit slow and late about everything. Even their Easter apparently!

Anyway today around 20 Cypriot/Greek people came to eat celebrate Easter.





I had fun! I am ready for Easter every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment